Thursday, March 02, 2006

Reach out and touch someone

Woo hoo! I just got my computer connected to the internet via wireless! I can update my blog properly... well, sorta, except that there's nothing very new to report. I spent the past few days working a bunch of overtime for the man, since it was rrsp season. Today was a full day... work shift at Karma co-op in the a.m., followed by some Siris time. In the evening, I did my literacy tutoring, then went for a quick beer at the Gord Perks campaign thank you party. Most people I met during the election weren't there... however, Gord did give me a hug (awww...) and told me to e-mail him...

I have a busy weekend ahead... I'm supposed to visit Paul tomorrow and see his new baby, which I'm excited about. Here's a pic (hope you don't mind Paul) of little Will's smushed up, pissed off, newborn face:

Also Annemarie's invited me to some big dinner for her work Saturday night. I've been promised that there will be a mariachi band there. So I cannot miss it. I will report back on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home