Sunday, March 26, 2006

Pizza Bluegrass Scrabble Music

Hey kids... miss me? The past 2 weeks have been fairly eventful, although not necessarily busy. If that makes any sense.

Let's see... first of all, let me post some pics from my party a few weeks ago (actually, almost exactly a month ago, but who's counting) But, I realized that I never posted the awesome birthday card J gave me. Here it is:

Then, we played Scrabble. Once, J got sad cuz he got some bad scrabble tiles. When he was sad, he looked like this:









Then, I gathered together a scrabble posse to gloat. My scrabble posse looked like this:














Let's see... what else is new. Evan's off to South America this week. I'm totally jealous. Although I'm devising my own plans of heading off for some travelling come the fall.

This weekend so far, I've been immersed in country music. Friday night I went to Dave's Pizza on St. Clair to see Sam and Helen and Stompin' Tom's guitar player whose name I forget playin' country music. In a pizza restaurant! (Note: the deep fried calzone is better than the baked.) Then I went to the Saturday bluegrass matinee with the Foggy Hogtown Boys that they're doing every Saturday at the Brunswick House. I haven't been in there since they did the renovations... it's looks good, and it's a good place to see music actually. Last night I met some of my brother's friends from his work, who all went to Karaoke at the Gladstone for a little sendoff.

Other stuff happened too, but maybe I'll talk about them in my next post. Unless they weren't important and I forget about them, or if I do something else more interesting, or I'm just too lazy. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home